Thursday, November 7, 2013

2013 CMA's Best Dressed

         Being an Iowa girl, I have to say, I am a country music fan through and through. Having said, I was glued to the TV last night for three hours watching the 47th Annual Country Music Awards. It was one helluva show, and the red carpet fashion was second to none. I've got to hand to country music, they know their fashion. (Well, some of them anyway). I mean, what's up with these men wearing JEANS to a red carpet event...okay we won't get into that. But here are my Best Dressed Nominees:

 Carrie Underwood
          You had to have known she was going to make the list. I mean, this girl can do no wrong in anything she wears. This blush colored gown by Ralph & Russo Couture is just stunning. The color works perfectly with her skin tone and there is just the right amount of bling going on. I am a lover of a long-sleeved dress and I think the sheer overlay on the skirt shows off her gorgeous legs, but doesn't try to be too sexy. The sleek hair works to her advantage as well. Playing host alongside Brad Paisley, Carrie continued to wow us throughout the evening with every last one of her outfit changes. 

Kellie Pickler
          She is epitome of hollywood glam in this look. This Georges Chakra Couture gown looks absolutely flawless on her. The form fitting asymmetrical sequin bodice is unique and sexy. I'm loving her new do. It was last year's CMA's when she debuted her new buzzed haircut to show support for her friend suffering breast cancer. And can we talk about her emerald stone earrings. Perfect. The only thing I might've done differently was added a pop of lip color, but otherwise I think she looks so fab. Hats off to you, Kellie!

And the Best Dressed Award goes too....
Drum roll, please...

Jana Kramer
          Wow, just wow! From the moment I saw her in this I knew she was going to be my Best Dressed Pick of the evening. This gown by Theia, works in all the right ways for her. The fit is impeccable. I love the form fitting bodice with the swoop back, paired with the fuller skirt. And the color is amazing. The navy looks perfect against her ombre-d locks. And, that watercolor floral design in the skirt is just beautiful. She truly nails it. The hair and the sultry makeup work to her advantage. I loved that she dressed accordingly to season. I mean this dress screams fall, fashion and fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment