Sunday, November 24, 2013

Steals & Deals: Coach Oxfords

          Steals & Deals is a segment on Corn-fed Couture, where I share with you my latest bargain finds. I love designer swag at a price I can afford. That's why I'm constantly digging through the clearance racks and making weekly trips to Nordstrom Rack and TJ Maxx. There's nothing like the thrill of the hunt...the hunt for the next steal of a deal. 

          Today I made my weekly trip to TJ Maxx and came away with these beauties. Coach Mint Zinnia Tassle Oxfords. They were originally priced at $198, but I scored them for the fab price of $39.99. I am loving the mint, icy blue color, and the cute tassle detail. I will be rocking these all throughout winter, especially with these Joe's boyfriend jeans which I scored for $3.95 at Nordstrom Rack. Yep, Joe's Jeans for $3.95. Just call be the bargain queen.

Stay tuned for the next Steals & Deals!

2 comments:

  1. Love this coach oxfords. IT IS ALWAYS RIGHT to go with coach! You have great blog! . Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog. Thank you
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Olga. I would love to follow eachother! Look forward to checking out your blog. x

      Delete