Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome!


Hello there! And welcome to Corn-fed Couture. I'm glad you're here. 



          I wanted to first introduce myself. My name is Molly Glynn. I was born and raised in Iowa, growing up on home-grown sweet corn and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes. I have an absolute love for my home state which you will see through this blog, I'm sure. I have since moved to the Twin Cities, where I am in my fourth and final year of college, pursuing a degree in Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Business Administration. 

          I created this blog as an outlet, to share with you all my love for fashion. I wanted to create a place where my two worlds can coexist: my big city fashion sense and my small-town heart. My mission is to bring couture to the cornfields. Keep checking back for posts on Outfit of the Day, Steals & Deals, Interviews and much, much more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment